



Kellen has been enjoying being sat up to look around - so, I have had him sitting in his chair that his cousin Parker gave him. He seems to enjoy just hanging out! He still likes to also sit in his swing (again only for a few minutes before the novelty wears off!).
Another thing that Kellen has learned to do is to cry super loud (almost loud enough to shatter glass!) the moment he decides he is hungry....however, along with his mighty cry, he snorts right after each cry...sort of like George from Seinfeld crying and snorting all at the same time! Very cute!
1 comment:
It's so cute to see Kellen wearing his 'big boy's' outfits. I can just see Claire and Shawn having fun putting those on. I can already see he's filling out, guys! Won't be long before you're missing the 'he's so little stage' for sure. Absolutely beautiful, Kellen! Your room is ready waiting for you, Kellen!
Post a Comment