
Here is Kellen hanging out in our bed...he's saying, "Hey, why are you taking my picture...I'm trying to get comfortable to go to sleep!"

Here is Kellen hanging out in his chair..he's getting much better at holding up his head!

Here is Kellen telling me a story yesterday...he asked me to move in really close so that he could whisper a secret to me...and then he added a big squeal at the end!

Kellen is pondering what to do today....he always thinks best in his chair while chewing on his hand.

This was Kellen this morning....the heat doesn't stop him from having lots of fun watching Baby Einstein and again...squealing with delight!
Auntie April has been asking for an update on Kellen's blog for a couple of days now, so I figured it was time! It is pay back for all the times I keep bugging Garrett and April to update Parker's blog!!
Well, Kellen continues to roll over every single chance he gets...he is the master roller now!
Kellen has also learned how to squeal. Loudly. Really, really, loudly. It is actually really funny to hear him do it...he'll squeal, then he'll do it again, and again for a couple of minutes. He also now squeals while he's crying if he's really trying to get a point across about how unhappy he is!
2 comments:
Yay for new photos! Kellen is super cute and I needed my fix!
Hey Claire, I emailed you about dropping by Monday morning. My cell number is in the email, we'll be traveling into Mississauga this afternoon to stay with Darryl's mom tonight. Call me.
Ali
Post a Comment