

This is how I found Kellen today after his nap....he is sooo mobile now, it's just crazy! He is now doing this weird move where he arches his back really high so that he is balanced on the top of his head and his feet..then he pushes off and lands 45 degrees in any direction..sometimes he will add an extra roll over at the end of this move! I like how his feet are through the crib sections!

I just love when Kellen is sleeping on his tummy...he looks extra cute with his little feet showing out of his blankie...he does this really cute thing where he keeps changing the side that his head is facing, and he rests his head on his hands...ahh!

Kellen had a rough night last night in the sleeping department and was a bit of a crank today...being a crank is exhausting....while playing on his playmat, Kellen couldn't keep his head up any longer!

Okay, so this has nothing to do with sleeping, but I thought it was a funny picture. Kellen had just pooped and I was also about to put the laundry away...so, I figured I'll take both of them to the room at the same time. I didn't see the harm in this move, but apparently, Kellen was not impressed. Here he is yelling at me and asking why I would do this to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment