Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Videos of Kellen talking

Here is a video I made of Kellen while he was having his lunch today....he loves his sippy cup (mainly to play with...and he always seems to be very amused and proud of himself whenever he is able to get water out of it!). Lately, Kellen has been talking alot...alot...alot....and his talking consists of very loud squeals and other noises...loudly....very, very loudly. He's so cute!!!

I was getting ready to head out for some errands today and I heard Kellen talking to himself out in the other room. So, I decided to make a quick video of Kellen just hanging out by himself and talking up a storm...to himself. Again....too cute. (He's playing on my temporary bed while I wean him of his night feeds....I don't want to wake him or Shawn with my alarm clock!!)

3 comments:

April Elliott said...

OMG! I love his voice! He's soo cute!

Anonymous said...

You're right, Claire! He's getting so loud when he squeals! He's so cute and always smiling. Cute for sure.

Unknown said...

He sounds just like Shawn! Haha, just kidding. But he still LOOKS just like Shawn!