
Standing up while getting ready to reach for something, anything, on the table. Check out his new outfit-new top from Auntie April and Uncle Garrett, and new jeans from Abuelita and Grandpa! Kellen had a growth spurt about 2 weeks ago and now is about 32 inches long and outgrew half of his clothing!

Finally, Kellen's top 2 teeth broke through about 3 weeks ago....he was teething for about 2 months! Here he is showing us his brand-new pearly whites! Now, he has 2 more bottom teeth that are making their way through, but I figure he has about a month or so before they actually make their appearance.
Happy Kellen practicing his walking around the table. He can do this forever...he loves to stand up and shuffle around and around the table. Luckily, he stopped long enough for me to take this picture.....







3 comments:
I remember when your curls came in as well, Claire. Looking at Kellen's I would say he's going to have the same beautiful curls his mommy has. Lucky boy! Love the teeth too!
I hope his curls stick around...it's hard to tell since the front of his hair is straight - maybe it's just the length of the hair that is making it curl...I hope not! I love his little teeth too! They're so small!
Teeth are awesome!
Post a Comment