After it rains, Kellen loves to go outside to run and jump in the puddles...here he is (about a month ago) having fun in the puddle...now when he does it, he will stomp his foot to see how big a splash he can make....ahh, boys!
Kellen absolutely LOVES the toy store near our place (Mastermind Toys). The moment we drive down Yonge Street, or take a walk down the street, he will start to grunt and point to the store. We visit a couple of times a week now! One of the toys he loves to play on is the toddler trampoline...I have to admit, it does look like alot of fun!
Here is a video of Kellen pushing Vivian around in his little car....he really enjoys pushing the care around instead of actually being in the car. I love how Vivian is so still!
Pushing his car around the road...he decided to take Shawn's drill for a quick tour of the road.
1 comment:
I love the way he takes off with daddy's tools - going down the road just like the other cars do, right?
Post a Comment