Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eating, Sweeping, and Visits from Lita and Grandpa


Kellen has this new thing where he loves to go and sit in the car and just hang out. He will turn the lights inside the car on, press the button to open the garage door, etc. Here is Kellen hanging out with Lita in the car.....I think Lita was very excited that Kellen could open the garage door all by himself!

Here is Kellen showing Lita where all the buttons are in the car.


Going for a drive in his car with a little help from Lita.




Playing with Lita at the park (I have no idea what happened to this picture for Lita's head to have that weird cut through it! Sorry, Lita!)


Kellen and Lita took turns at being super silly with the salad bowl during dinner...they would wear the bowl on their heads and play peek-a-boo! Silly willies!


"Where's Kellen!??!"


"Come on, Grandpa...follow me!"

Hanging out outside our place with Grandpa....Kellen loves getting snuggles from Grandpa!


Yippee!!! Kellen loves it when Shawn puts him upside down!


Squeezing into his car...he must have eaten too much ice cream that day!!!


I'm too sexy for this porch.....

Desperately trying to see what is up there!

Arriving at the park and realizing that his best friend, Caden is already there!!! I think his thought process was "It's Caden!! Get me out of this chair!!"

Hanging out by the phone. Kellen loves to sit up on the counter while we use the phone, make dinner, etc...he's our little helper.


Kellen absolutely loves ice cream and chocolate (I wonder who he got this from!?!?)..we bought him these mini chef's ice cream bars and he totally loves them! Here he is inhaling his treat!


Giving tickles and lovings to mommy after dinner.


I have trained Kellen well...he loves to grab the broom and sweep the floors for us! Here he is sweeping after noticing some crumbs on the kitchen floor.


....and now reaching for some crumbs on the counter..

1 comment:

Abuelita said...

We had such a good time visiting with your family - such good times with Kellen and all. Love the photos and love being silly with Kellen!