Monday, December 7, 2009

Cool Times with Lita, Daddy and Himself!


Kellen loves to grab the camera and take pictures of well....anything that he happens to be pointing the camera at! Here is a picture he took of himself!

Here is Kellen hanging out with Daddy in his playroom. He was enjoying having Shawn read him a book. Recently, he has been making this weird smily face whenever he sees that you are taking his picture....I'm not sure if he thinks this is a smile or he is purposely trying to look funny! Either way, it sure is cute!


Here is Kellen hanging out with Lita on one of her visits. He was having lots of fun showing her all of his toys! He was trying to explain how something in his farmland toy works and got pretty excited!


1 comment:

Abuelita said...

Great moments and great memories. I love every minute I spend with Kellen - he's just adorable and lovable. Yeah, Kellen!