Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Friends and Family Celebrating Kellen's Bday!


Parker and Lita coming downstairs to join the fun!

Raymond, Sharlene and Caden! Thanks for coming to help us celebrate!!



Kellen hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma....Smile for the camera!


Caden sure is thirsty!


Playtime....

Peek-a-boo!!


It's....PARKER BEAR!!!


I have no idea, but April sure does seem into her story!

Watch out! Caden is on a roll!


Daddy and Kellen time...


Lita and Parker playing with the trains.


Auntie April and Kellen.


Smile!


Raymond and Caden...I love this picture!


Lost in thought (I love the orange juice mustache!)


Caden and Shawn (Caden LOVES Shawn!)


Happy Birthday, Kellen!!!


"Happy Birthday to you...." Lita and Grandpa bringing Kellen his birthday cake!


Grandpa Sinclair and Grandma enjoying watching all the kids play.


Auntie April finding something very funny!


Best Friends...

Mommy and Kellen opening up his presents.


Lita, Grandpa and Parker - just hanging out...


Lita and Kathy enjoying themselves...


Hi Sharlene!


2 comments:

Abuelita said...

A lot of fun - what a great birthday party, Kellen! See you next week in Ajax!

Claire said...

Kellen is super excited to see his Lita next week!!!