Sunday, June 27, 2010

I love you, Grandpa!!


After Kellen and I came home from the hospital, Grandpa came to visit and help out for a couple of days (Thank you, Grandpa!!!). Kellen had lots of fun with Grandpa! We went for a walk; we went shopping; Kellen showed Grandpa how to water the garden and the grass; Kellen also showed Grandpa his water toys (and made Grandpa play pirates for a very long time!).

Kellen also gave Grandpa a special present that he made (since it was Father's Day that weekend!). Kellen made Grandpa a special mug that says "I love my Grandpa"...and the mug has a special "picture" that Kellen drew just for Grandpa!! I think Grandpa really liked it!!


"Now your pirate has to eat the shark, Grandpa!"

"Ahhh, the shark is going to get me!!"

1 comment:

Abuelita said...

Hi,Kellen, your grandpa had a great time with you too. He loved seeing you for a couple of days - it's my turn now! Please come visit, Kellen!