Over Father's Day weekend, we all traveled to Brockville to remember Grandpa. Grandpa's gravestone (headstone) had been placed, so the entire family went to the cemetery to place flowers, and to tell Grandpa that we are always thinking of him.
Here are Lita and Sarah hanging out on the deck. Right after I took these pictures, Sarah started sucking on Lita's arm - it was pretty funny.
At the cemetery - Lita brought some of Grandpa's stuff, like his cane, his favourite shoes, and some pictures. It was a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful man.
Here are Nathalie and Sarah hanging out together.
Nana and Lita taking a moment to look at Grandpa's gravestone and pictures. We miss him so much.
Lita, Auntie April, and I, all spoke about Grandpa - it is hard to believe it has been 6 months since we lost Grandpa.
Grandpa's gravestone.
Family
Mackensie and Sarah - I love this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment