Friday, March 29, 2013

My Baby Girls Starts Daycare:(

 Okay - I just realized how long it has been since I have posted here - sorry!  I have no idea where the past 6 weeks have gone....oh wait, there were two birthdays, a trip to Florida, prepping for my return to work, and two kids starting daycare in two separate locations:)

Here are some pictures from Sarah's first day at daycare.  She started last week:(  She has been pretty good so far.  She cries when I transfer her over to one of the lovely ladies at the daycare, but seems to settle down pretty fast (I stay near the door to make sure that the crying stops before I leave).  She isn't eating very well, and her sleep is not too great (she is napping about 15-60 minutes for only 1 nap a day)  So, she is a very overtired baby (and I am once again, a very overtired mommy!).

She loves getting into "her" Elmo chair all by herself - it is pretty darn cute to watch!  Here she is showing off her new backpack for daycare, and just giving me cute faces!



No comments: