Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not feeling well, guitar time and just hanging out


Kellen is just getting over a bad cold...he has been having lots of trouble sleeping because of his cough and stuffed up nose. Here he is after crying in his crib trying to sleep. Poor little guy....look at how flushed his little cheeks are. Nothing a little snuggle from daddy can't fix!

Kellen continues to learn how to play guitar. He is getting really good at hitting the strings to make music...and at pulling himself up on the guitar...I think we have a natural musician on our hands!

Another really cute thing that Kellen is doing now is that he dances (well, it is more of a really fast bob while standing) whenever we sing to him...he gets so excited and will stop dancing until you start singing to him again!

I love how Kellen is looking at Shawn in this picture....someone loves his daddy!






Every single time Shawn and I are eating in our main room, Kellen immediately comes over and wants some of our food. It is so cute to watch him just stand at the table and eat his food. This is a back view of Kellen after he pushed me out of the way to get to my food!


Kellen trying to climb my leg after eating my food.

Kellen loves to explore our place...his new thing is to go over to the wine bottles and bang on them...not good. Here he is on his way to the wine rack...again.

Climbing under the chairs.

I love this picture! I took this picture today while Kellen was playing with his new stacking toys that Tanya got him for Christmas (which he loves!). I love how the sun was shining on him while I took the picture...and the fact that he is giving me one of his beautiful smiles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little ham he is! I love it when he wears jeans; they make him look older I guess. I hope he's feeling a bit better. Gotta get ready for Santa....