
Opening the window....why couldn't he do this when it was nice outside?!?! I think he looks really cute in his diaper!
Kellen looks tiny compare to the window!

"I'll get it!" Kellen is obsessed with the phone. Anyone who has called while Kellen is awake and playing in the family room knows how much he loves to play with the phone while I'm talking on it!

Kellen is working on his strength exercises...he is doing his baby squats...1 and 2 and...

....and is now taking a break....to reach for a snack on the table.

....and now has the strength to try and climb up onto the table. Kellen's new thing is to climb anything and everything...unfortunately for him, his little legs are too small for him to actually get up onto anything...but he keeps on trying!

....and that tired him out so he had another snack. He loves the Graduates from Gerber...they are these puff snacks that taste like bananas or peaches or apples and he loves them!

Kellen was dancing and after attempting to do a really cool spin, he fell. Here he is wondering why the table would knock him over and figuring out how to get back up.

....and he decided it would be best to stay down low for a while to rest up for his next dance number.

He finally became aware of the fact that I was taking a million pictures of him so he came over to have a talk with me.
When he's not eating his Graduate Puffs, he is rolling the container all over the floor...just in case he gets hungry somewhere in the middle of the room and doesn't have the energy to make it back to the table!

I put his Graduates Puffs in the middle of the table and he was having a bit of a hard time getting to them....REACH...you're almost there! If you're wondering why he is half dressed, it is because I was changing his diaper and he rolled away from me to get his snack.
Up on the tippy-toes to get more food!





No comments:
Post a Comment