
So, Kellen's hair was getting a bit out of control. It was getting super long in some areas (mainly over his ears and his bangs) and just not looking as cute as it could! However, the good thing about longer hair is that it curled up! Here are some pictures of Kellen after his bath showing off his curls (which hide how long his hair was getting!).
Here he is showing off his little mohawk that I like to do with his hair...it looks like a 1950's slicked hair-do!

And here is Kellen getting annoyed that I keep wanting to take pictures of his hair instead of getting him dressed!

So, last Thursday, we took Kellen to get his very first haircut!!! We took him to Melonheads, which is an amazing children's hair salon just about 5 minutes from our place. He started off sitting in his plane, but once she started cutting his hair, he wanted mommy. So, I held him while she cut his hair. He was super good the whole time! It was really funny when she tried to use the razor at the end of his haircut...everytime she turned it on, Kellen would keep turning to look at it so she barely got to use it!






2 comments:
Holy crap that's a lot of hair!!! How come we never got our hair cut while sitting in planes? Our childhoods sucked...
I know what you mean...I think next time I get my haircut, I will be demanding a plane chair! Why should Kellen have all the fun!?!?
Post a Comment