Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank you Aunt Cindy for the pictures!


Auntie Cindy sent me lots and lots of pictures of the family...and that included loads of pictures of Kellen! I thought I would share some pictures (okay, lots of pictures!) of Kellen. Here he is with cousin Alyjah at Christmas. Kellen absolutely loves to hang out with Alyjah and has a blast playing with him. Here he is making weird noises in Alyjah's ear and jumping up and down wanting to play!

Auntie Cindy and Alyjah visiting Kellen the day after he was born...look how small he was!!

Kellen and Alyjah hanging out at Christmas.

This was taken in the summer. We had Shawn's family over for a BBQ...again, look how small Kellen is in this picture!

Kellen hanging out with Grandpa at Christmas.

Nothing beats sitting on your big cousin's lap!

Playing with a new toy at Christmas.

Checking out a Christmas ornament we received as a gift at Christmas.

In the fall, we all went to the pumpkin farm (at Whittamore Farms in Pickering). It is lots of fun with all sorts of animals, hay rides, food, pumpkin patches and lots more. Here we are on a Hay ride that goes through a haunted forest....Kellen was a trooper and wasn't scared at all!

Hanging out with Daddy and Grandma and Aunt Cindy's house this past weekend for Shawn's birthday.



Kellen playing with Alyjah on his playmat!

Ahhh, cousins hanging out....I love this picture!

At Grandma's birthday last May. All the great food just tuckered Kellen out!

Look how small he was!!! This was taken last summer...and notice how much his hair has grown since then!

Kellen on his 2nd day of life. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by this year. I truly cannot believe that my baby was actually that tiny!
(I think I just posted the same picture twice...good thing it's a cute picture!)


Mommy and Kellen in the summer.
Daddy and his son in the hospital....look how tiny Kellen looks in Shawn's arms! (okay, the pictures are not in chronalogical order!)

Getting some lovings from his Grandma on her birthday.

A picture of the new family!
Playing with Mommy in the summer.
Sitting with Grandma this past summer.

Going for his first walk of the hallways while in the hospital.
Hanging out with Auntie Cindy on Grandma's birthday.
Doing a little dance for Grandma and Daddy last summer.

Listening to Grandma tell a story while playing with Alyjah and Auntie Cindy.

"Hey....Who put me behind bars!?!?!" This is Kellen playing near the stairs at Auntie Cindy's house this past weekend for Shawn's birthday.
Grandma admiring her new grandson.

"Whoa....another picture!?!?! I just want to play!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, all, we´re in Honduras looking at all the photos with Abuelito. So many new ones! Abuelito loves the idea of the blog. I will leave him the addresses so they can visit anytime. Kisses for Kellen!