Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gardening is F-U-N!!


Two weeks ago, Sharlene, Raymond and Caden came over to help us start our garden!! (The garden was my Mother's Day present from Shawn!!).

Here are some pictures from this fun adventure!!

First, here are some pictures of Caden and Kellen (notice that Kellen is down to his diapers....he got a bit too excited about playing in the water!!) taking a break from gardening to share a little snack together.

They are deep in conversation (literally...it was pretty cute to sit back and listen to them talk to each other!) while still having a snack.

Kellen was really excited to help dig out the dirt (and put in his bucket...and put it right back into the garden)...what can I say - Kellen has a natural green thumb!!

....Still digging....

....and digging (but now, Caden has come to supervise)...

....and (well, you get the point!)...I think he was just getting ready to put a flower into the garden and had to make sure that the hole he had dug out was just the right size.

...the hole he had dug out clearly wasn't the right size, so here is Kellen starting again....

...on a totally different note - here is the new water toy we bought for Kellen. Toys R Us had a really huge sale last month so we thought it would be fun to get an outdoor toy for Kellen - and he loves it!!!

I thought I would throw this in just for the heck of it....whenever, I am printing something off the computer, Kellen loves to stand on the desk to collect the papers as they come out of the printer...he takes his job of "Paper Collector" very seriously!

No comments: