
Lita came up for a visit over the long weekend (two weekends ago) and we had so much fun with her!!! Kellen was super excited to see her and had fun showing her where we go for walks and where we catch frogs (and I run away from the frogs!). He also had lots of fun showing Lita our new gardens...which Kellen is a master waterer!!
Lita helped us make two beautiful flower pots (and Kellen has been watering them every night!).
Above is Kellen giving Lita a big kiss and hug goodbye....he kept asking for her for about three days after her trip!
And here is a picture of Lita and Kellen looking at something down the street.

SMILE!!! Lita bought Kellen a little ceramic bee to go in his garden...Kellen has yet to let it go...he loves to take it out of his garden and put it somewhere new everyday!

Kellen loves to play with outside chalk....he especially loves it when you trace his toe-toes (it's actually his feet he likes you to trace, but anything related to his feet is called his toe-toes). Here is Lita tracing Kellen's feet and the two of them giving me a big smile! (Kellen is somewhere in between "Not now, Mommy - Lita is tracing my feet!" and "Smile!" and "Am I done yet?"






3 comments:
Suuuuure, that's the neighbour's grass.... Cut your lawn, Claire! :D
(I just cut ours yesterday after about 2 weeks and it was so long that I lost Parker in it a few times)
Miss you Kellen! I had such a good time - can't wait to see you again, baby boy. Love you!
Lita - Kellen misses you and can't wait to see you again!
Garrett - LOL! Our grass is pretty close to that height right now...it didn't grow for the longest time, and now we can't keep up with it! BTW: I hope you found Parker!
Post a Comment