Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kellen and his "Baby" T.V.


A couple of months ago, I put a Dora DVD on the portable DVD player for Kellen to watch....since then, he LOVES watching one of his DVD's on what he likes to refer to as the "baby t.v."....he knows all the buttons to press to put in a DVD....and he becomes fixated on his show (Mommy likes this for long car rides!).

Here he is just hanging out watching Dora and Diego while Mommy was making dinner....he sat there for about 30 minutes!


I LOVE this smile!!! What a beautiful little boy I have!!! By the way, did you notice that Kellen's crazy hair (and curls :( ) are gone....we went for a haircut last week!

2 comments:

Abuelita said...

Love your haircut, Kellen! You look like such a big boy but whatever you do, don't lose your beautiful curls!

Claire said...

Don't worry about him losing his curls....I think they are here to stay!! YEAH!! They are already starting to show up again!