Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Love My Baby Boy

Kellen likes to empty his toy bin, get inside, then cover himself up with everything he can find! He will then yell at you to come find him - as he pops out of the bin to scare you!
Boo! My beautiful boy.
Zoolander? Tiger?
"Look at me, Momma!" Kellen pretended to fall down the stairs and just lay on the floor for a while...it was pretty weird - and cute!
I recently told Kellen that if I do not hear him wake up in the morning, he was allowed to come and get Mommy (this was after I found him standing at his doorway one morning and wondered how long he was actually just standing there waiting for me!). This morning, I heard Kellen's bedroom door open - followed by our bedroom door. I was still in a light sleep, so I didn't roll over to see what he would do once he saw me "sleeping". He came to the side of the bed and whispered "I awake now, Momma". Then, he climbed into bed and cuddled up beside me - and gave me a kiss on the nose and said "I love you so much, Momma". He then closed his eyes and snuggled for 15 minutes. Ahhhh, I just love me precious little boy!

2 comments:

Abuelita said...

Don't you just love those moments? We live for them so enjoy. Kellen, you're just too beautiful!

Claire said...

They make everything worthwhile. I never thought I could love someone so much, as I do my baby boy.