


I feel like Kellen changes literally, overnight. This week, he has changed how he makes noises...now he can make his voice get louder and his noises are more drawn out instead of just cooing. It is so cute to hear him talk to you now because he looks so serious when he is telling you a story! He is also reaching for things now..he likes to touch your eyes, nose and mouth when you are close to him. He also can hit the toys that hang off of his playmat! Finally, he is obsessed with his "roll off your chest" game...I can't even burp him in the "over the shoulder" position because he takes it as play time and rolls off my chest!
Now, the downside of the past 2 weeks.....there is some serious construction happening right behind us...right behind Kellen's room. There is construction, banging, trucks backing up and drilling going on so loudly, all the time! I just want to yell at everyone..."don't you know I have a baby that needs to sleep!!" I wonder if it was always this noisy out in the world before I had a baby and I just didn't notice it! Anyways, naps and the beginning of bedtime are a nightmare in this house..the sleeps are very short or barely get started because of all of the noise...so, the heck with routine, Kellen gets alot of sleeps with me this week so that I can calm him down when the noises scare him.
No comments:
Post a Comment