Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In my crib and in a cart....oh the places I go!


Now that Kellen is big enough to sit in the front of the grocery cart, it is alot more fun going grocery shopping! Kellen loves to look around at all the lights and different colours on the food packages! He also loves that he can constantly touch, pull, slap and chew on everything we put in the cart!
You can't tell from these pictures, but he really does like being in the cart! He looks a bit stunned in all of the pictures....I think he was embarassed that mommy was taking his picture in front of all those people!

Here is Kellen looking a bit sleepy....he's thinking, "do we really have to be doing this now!?!?"

Kellen continues to be super proud of himself everytime he stands up in his crib! Standing is not good enough for him....he now needs to stand up and slowly but surely, move his way across the crib...then he is really, really proud of himself!

Here is a video of Kellen hanging out in his crib. I have to put him in his crib if I have to do something in which I will not be able to watch over him. When I came back to get him (only a couple of minutes later) I could hear him talking to himself and having a good time with his stuffed animals....so, I made a video!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even though he might be embarrassed having his photo taken in front of everyone at the grocery store, I'm sure on some level he understands that it's for the good of the blog.

Anonymous said...

He told me just today that he understands that as a public figure, he must endure the camera....for his fans.